I still had some leftover tortilla's, sour cream, a lime and spring onion and decided that these ingredients, combined with smoked salmon, would make an excellent wrap!
Needed (for 1 person):
- 1 tortilla
- 1 slice of smoked salmon
- a small bit of cucumber (like 1/8)
- handful of diced spring onions
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp cream cheese
- 1 tsp lime juice
- fresh herbs to taste: e.g. chives, dill,...
- Mix the sour cream with lime juice (to taste, you can add more or less lime juice ofcourse) and cream cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper and the fresh herbs.
- Slice the cucumber into thin slices (you can do this lenghtwise or just rounds, I prefer the latter). It has to be thin though, else you won't be able to roll up the tortilla. If you really want thick slices, you could just fold the tortilla ofcourse. But then it won't be a wrap!
- Spread the sour cream mixture onto the tortilla.
- Cover with salmon and then spread the cucumber slices and spring onions.
|Don't mind the not-so circular tortilla. This one's a homemade one and I'm not so good at rolling out the dough :)|